Sunday 9 January 2011

Sugar Nellie Challenge

Afternoon,
Been busy coloring and making cards.Nice to get back in the swing of things.
Todays card is for the sugar nellie challenge a sketch by marlene with a theme of embossing.



What a cutie! So easy to color.

Stamp : Sugar Nellie
Papers : Tim Holtz,DCWV
Flowers : WOC
Colored with copics,primsa pencils the embossing is on the red panel used a cuttle bug folder for this.
Used chalks for background love the effect hope you can see it photo not that great.
well thats me hope you like,thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Juls said...

ooooooh I just Love this!!!! Leanne Ellis is my fav designer...black white and red is my fav colour combo!! so this is a perfect card in my eyes!!!! fabulous! Hugs Juls

Tiets said...

woowwwwww fabulous card and colors!
thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
HUgs Tiets