Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Lilli of the Valley Challenge

Morning,
Todays card is for The Lili of the Valley Challenge and the theme is Romance. I picked this lovely
fairy image for the card HMM!!! Not to sure now when i look at the finished card.


Think i will give to the hubby on the 14th!

Stamps : LOTV,SU(sentiment)
Papers : Magnolia,OctoberAfternoon
Cardstock : SU
Ribbon from stash,colored with copics,primsa pencils thats it let me know what you think just dont know
myself.
Take care x

3 comments:

Natascha said...

beautiful card!
I saw we have several things in common.
Stay-home-mom (I have two kids, 6 and 4), I love making cards and crossstich. I also love reading, and charlaine harris is one of my favorites.
We don't live in the same country. I'm from Holland.
I will visit your blog again!

Marcea said...

What a lovely card - thankyou so much for joining us this week on LOTV
xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the colour combo...super colouring too. Thanks for joining us this week on LOTV.
Caz
x