Monday 9 January 2012

New Beginnings

Morning...

Happy Nerw Year!Hope everyone had a good one,oh my its been awhile since i blogged lost my mojo for awhile hope i have it back.




This card is for the liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge the theme is new beginnings.
Thought my card could be for a engagement.

Stamp : LOTV
Papers : Crate Paper(Love these!)
Dies : Magnolia
Colored the image with copics,primsa pencils.

Thats it for me today have a good one and take care

                                                                    julie x

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I love your colouring of these cuties too! Thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Stampin Mindy said...

That flower is so pretty. Great choice of image.
Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Faries Challenge last week.

Hugs, Mindy